Time travel to the future

Hi everyone,

In this occasion I would like to tell you about the place I would like to visit in the future, Tucumán, Argentina, because I could see the home of my uncles and cousins. Since I was very little I enjoy the company of my "Tio Cururo", my grandfather's brother who stayed living in Tucumán and has a big family. He visits us once every two years or so and always tells us to visit him. I would also like to go to experience everything he tells us about; the music, the family parties, the food, the "dulce de leche" and about the family that I still can't get to know because of the great distance we live and the fact that we don't always have the economic resources.



Previously (with my family) we had not thought of visiting them because me and my younger brother were very small, but today it is a trip that we could make, I would say that in one or two years in some winter vacations, it would be on this date, because with my family we work all summer so it would be almost impossible.

Two years ago I had planned to go to study in Argentina, not specifically to Tucumán, but to Buenos Aires, but today I don´t plan to stay there because I feel great where I am and I already have plans for the near future and none of them include Argentina.









Me as a child with the Argentina´s family 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

My best Holiday

New York, USA