My best Holiday

My best holiday was very unexpected, as it was a product of a prize I won singing in an English festival in 2018.

In July 2019 I went to Texas with my older brother Juan, it was the best vacation. We stayed at the Ammerman's house in Boerne, it was very big and we bought a lot of food at H-E-B, a supermarket steps away from the house. We stayed for two weeks and were able to tour places like San Antonio, Boerne lake, Bandera and Comfort.

It was summer so we went swimming in the lake, went to different museums, visited a the university of Texas,  went to go cascade caverns, visited a safari, walked along the San Antonio river and celebrated the 4th of July Independence Day by having a picnic and watching the fireworks at night, it was great.

It was the best vacation ever because I really enjoyed it a lot, I met new people, ate a lot of Mexican food, bought my precious ukulele, took a lot of pictures and shopped at dollar free!

I hope to come back someday...










Comentarios

  1. I'm love 'it ! the mixture with the Mexican culture in that place is striking!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know you had an ukulele, I think you should give a mini concert for the group, please C:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

New York, USA