My Dream Job

 My past self would never have imagined what I want to do today in the future since I had always been linked to the musical area, something that has not changed is that I have never liked the idea of working in an office in a monotonous way, I like the movement, being didactic and creating.

My dream job is as a professional designer, but when I say that I don't specify how jaja. The field of design is very broad, one can work in the area of fashion, products, media, industries, etc.. In the future I would like to be a theater designer so I can work behind the curtain of great plays.


I have always liked to see plays, mainly musical theater and I find that the staging is something wonderful, the union of everything is perfect, I imagine myself as someone who contributes to create the significant atmosphere of a play.

With this job I can practice in various fields and be able to perform various activities, such as costume design, set design, lighting adjustments and make-up, all in order to make the actors in the plays shine.

The skills you would need for this job are mainly visual projection, composition, color psychology, makeup and costume design.

According to talent.com "The average designer salary in Chile is 7,200,000 cl per year or 3,692 cl per hour."


I´m studying design, although it is not theatrical design as I would have liked when I started studying, I can specify myself in the theatrical area in the future after I have my degree, for that I want to go on exchange to a country where the focus of design is more focused on the artistic area and thus be able to internalize more on the subject.


Comentarios

  1. They are really beautiful and varied designs of clothes for the theatre.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I didn't know that area of ​​design, how interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wouldn't like to work in an office either, it's very boring.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the art behind the scenery and of course the costumes!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope to be able to attend the day they present some big project of which you are a part.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best Holiday

New York, USA