New York, USA

Always I liked to travel and I have had the opportunity to visit many places, today I would like to visit the United States, mainly New York City.

I find that it is a striking place to visit, with its great buildings, theaters, museums, stores and diversity. Since I was a little girl I watch a lot of movies, and New York is where they have filmed very recognized movies with which I grew up, this has allowed me to see through television tourist places like Times Square (full of lights, and the place where my favorite artists appear on big screens), the Statue of Liberty (with a great meaning) and Central Park, I feel that they are very nice places to see.

Something that really interests me about New York is the amount of Broadway shows there are, the first thing I would do there is to go see a musical theater play, I find it would be a great experience to see live musicals, like: Chicago, The Lion King, The Miserables, Hairspray, etcetera. I would like to go sightseeing on vacation, so I can see everything more calmly and without worries.

 
 



Comentarios

  1. The performance is quite characteristic of the place, the shows and the night life!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to go to New York but I'm afraid of a guy who does dance permormance dressed as a mouse

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to visit the USA, but only because of the snow, I imagine how gigantic it must be and I am amazed myself.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

My best Holiday