A photo that is meaningful to me


Since I was very little I liked to sing, I did it all the time and this image means one of the most important moments during the years I sang.

It interests me a lot, because my big dream was to be a singer or to study music, I was always looking for places to sing. Where I live is a small town where dreaming big is a thing of few, but having achieved something makes me happy.

I was born in Pichilemu, so I have always had great affection for that city and its people, all my maternal family is from there.

In 2018 I won first place in the English festival singing and thanks to that I was able to go to Texas, United States for two weeks, they were unforgettable days.

Thanks to that they had confidence in me and allowed me to sing on February 14, 2019 in the square of Pichilemu, it was a very nice day because it was the first time I felt that they appreciated my talent, my effort and dedication.

Today I only see that image with nostalgia, since I decided another way.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

My best Holiday

New York, USA