How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

To know the influence of design it is good to know what design is. Design is a way to help the human being, seeking to solve the day to day with new shapes, colors, and functional objects.

Design can help in different areas, be it commercial, graphic, furniture, in the health area, and so on. 

Personally I have big dreams regarding my career, I plan to go abroad on an exchange program to learn new approaches to design. I would like to learn how to relate it to theater, which is something I really like. 

When people talk about design they usually think about "making something look beautiful" but it is not only that, functionality is fundamental, that the user feels at ease without having physical problems in terms of the design of a piece of furniture. 

"Design is present when it is not good, when it is good it is not to talk about it"~



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

My best Holiday

New York, USA