Why did I choose my major?

At this moment in my life I am studying Design.

When I was a child always dreamed of being a good singer or singing teacher. Thanks to the pandemic I thought a lot about what career to study and I didn't like any of them.

However I really liked musical theater and theater design and to this day I think it would have been nice to study that.

I didn't really want to study design but the score was enough for me to study and now I am here. Over time in the last year I became fond of the career and now I´m comfortable.

At the beginning I didn´t like design, I had many jobs and I had no motivation, but this year, with the classroom class I have met people who have inspired me and I like to create with them, plus the teachers are nice.😄💗







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

My best Holiday

New York, USA