Hi! I'm Dani

Hi! My name is Daniela and welcome to my blog!

I am 18 years old, my birthday is 6th of June, which for me isn't exciting. I study design, now really like that carrer but at first i didn't want to study that, the turn of life. I like to draw, paint, sing, stay with my friends, my family and my pets. I have five pets, there are 4 dogs and one cat, it´s crazy. I live in the countryside, specifically in a tow called Las Cabras but now i stay living in the capital, Santiago, i feel like “Carmela”. I have two brothers, one is greater (Juan) and the other less (Javier), my family have a family company about children's games, and for that I don't celebrate the holidays much.

Besides, I really like listen to music, i like K-pop and i follow a boy group called Stray Kids, this is very important.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

My best Holiday

New York, USA